This Thursday, June 23, Jay and Betty Jane Adams will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary! I want to encourage you to send a word of congratulations to Jay and Betty Jane along with a brief testimony of how Jay’s ministry of teaching and writing has been a blessing to you. We have set up a temporary e-mail address for them to receive your e-mail at email@example.com. When you write, please help us by keeping the following in mind:
- While Jay and Betty Jane will read each greeting, please understand that neither Jay nor Betty Jane will be able to respond to you personally.
- You do not have to know Jay or Betty Jane personally to write. Jay’s ministry has touched thousands around the world and it will be an encouragement to both to know they have ministered to you in some way over the years.
- Please include your full name, address, and an e-mail address. Some context would be helpful as well such as pastor, counselor, former student, etc.
- While we may publish some of these greetings on this blog we will only include your name, not your contact information. We will keep that to ourselves in case we want to contact you for a donation to the Institute later!
- Do not fuss at Jay about his view of baptism, eschatology, or whatever else you disagree with him about. That is my job.
If you would rather write to them the old fashioned way you can send snail mail to
Jay and Betty Jane Adams
1365 Mt. Shoals Road
Enoree, SC 29335